Firmware LPT2 v2.06 & LPTcontrol v2.4 available
Firmware v2.06 is now available. It brings following improvements :
* Added auxiliary sensor management. "Auxiliary sensor" mode is not currently memorized, in order to prioritize the integrated sensor.
* Added information feedback about charge status and battery level, on USB/Bluetooth communication (currently available only on PC software, will be added soon on Android application)
* Added possibility to control sensitivity and prefocus via USB/Bluetooth communication (currently available only on PC software, will be added soon on Android application)
* Corrected a Bluetooth communication bug, the was present on version 2.05.
Moreover, LPTcontrol2 v2.4 software is now available too, and permits to use all the new functionnalities introduced on firmware v2.06. It is currently available only for Windows. MacOS version will be released soon. This new version brings following improvements :
* Improved status bar information organization
* Added information about battery level and charge status (for firmwares >= v2.06)
* Added possibility to switch to external sensor (for firmwares >= v2.06)
* Added possibility to control sensitivity level and prefocus activation (for firmwares >= v2.06)
[External sensors for LPT]
New external sensors are currently under development. Due to the fact that a new version of the sound sensor will be released, it has currently been removed from shop.
New sensors availability announced for june/july 2015
New firmware, compatible with LPTcontrol2 v2.04 is announced for end of may.